如果你曾因失败沮丧过,请继续读下去。 For often, achieving what you set out to do is not the important thing. Let me explain. 完成你经常开始要做的事可不是大事,让我娓娓道来。 Two brothers decided to dig a deep

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

00:04.34]Language Structure: The Subjunctive Mood [00:09.82]A:I wish I could go swimming with you this afternoon. [00:17.11]B:Aren't you going? I thought you were. [00:21.71]A:A former classmate of mine is coming to see me after lunch,so I can't go.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语上外版二年级

Now the speed of light is a very,very big number. 光速是个很大的数字 So if we just take a small amount of mass, 所以只要一点点质量 you get a huge amount of energy. 就含有大量能量 And that's the energy which actually powers ou

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 太阳科普

Space exploration 太空探索 The end of the Space Age 太空时代的结束 Inner space is useful. Outer space is history 研究内太空才有用,让外太空研究成为历史 Jun 30th 2011 | from the print edition HOW big is the Earth? Any enc

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

The Noah's Ark Zoo Farm in the UK has a presentation about 30 reasons why man is not descended from apes. Given the establishment believes in creationism, that presentation is no surprise. But that school children would attend the place has some educ

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

EXPLORATIONS - 'The Greatest Experience': Ed White Goes for the First American Walk in SpaceBy Marilyn Christiano Broadcast: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 EXPLORATIONS -- a program in Special English by

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

献给中秋节在外的人们 Little Distraction 英文歌词: It's a lonely, lonely, lonely night It's a lonely, lonely, lonely night I need a little distraction to come along A little distraction, and you're the one It's a lonely, lonely, lonely

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

From A Shell Lisa Germano And the Earth spins round While the people fall down And the world stands still Not a sound, not a sound There is love, there is love To be found In the worst way, in the worst way In the worst way Its the buzz, its the buzz

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Anchor: For thousands of years people have used Fengshui to create harmony in their homes, but these days it's been used to bring balance to something different all together. Early Show contributor La

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

If you have ever been discouraged because of failure, please read on. For often, achieving what you set out to do is not the important thing. Let me explain. Two brothers decided to dig a deep hole behind their house. As they were working, a couple o

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

heart and soul 一心一意 ebb and flow 人世盛衰 cloak and dagger 秘密的行动 law and order 秩序 move heaven and earth 不遗余力 part and parcel 不可或缺 pomp and ceremony 盛典 rain or shine 不论如何 rank and file 大众 (figh

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The past ages of man have all been carefully labelled by anthropologists. Descriptions like Palaeolithic Man. Neolithic Man, etc., neatly sum up whole periods. When the time comes for anthropologists to turn their attention to the twentieth century,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Today we're announcing the discovery of an exoplanet that as far as we can tell is a pretty good close cousin to the earth and our sun An historic moment in NASA's epic pursuit of earth-like planets, as the newly discovered Kepler-452b was officially

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque FOUR We have to go up on wiring fatigue. The motor lorries roll up after dark. We climb in. It is a warm evening and the twilight seems like a canopy under whose shelter we feel drawn together. E

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

If you have ever been discouraged because of failure, please read on. For often, achieving what you set out to do is not the important thing. Let me explain. Two brothers decided to dig a deep hole behind their house. As they were working, a couple o

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Codswallop: 废话 如果告诉您,codswallop源于一个叫Codd(考特)的人生产的wallop(一种啤酒饮料),即codswallop=Codd's wallop(考特的啤酒),您是否有兴趣猜一猜codswallop和这酒饮料的联系呢? 先给大

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

金属:Amorphis - From The Heaven Of My Heart 相关介绍 :来自芬兰的 Amorphis 於 1990 年成立,乐队早期所玩的乐风是 Doom 味极重的 Death Metal,带有 Old School Death Metal 及民谣旋律的成份,他们的 Tales From T

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Star by H.G. Wells (1897) - as read by Alex Wilson It was on the first day of the new year that the announcement was made, almost simultaneously from three observatories, that the motion of the planet Neptune, the outermost of all the planets tha

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

There you are.Yep. 你在那里 对 So everybody knows what a bear is. 大家都知道什么是熊男 It is a big,you know,it as a big hair man.yeah. 就是毛发浓密的健壮男性 对 Who gay people want to have sex with. 同性恋者想跟他睡觉

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

As a new father, I quickly learned the true meaning of maternal instinct. Late one night, I was summoned to the hospital to attend to one of my patients. I quietly got up in the dark but tripped over a toy and crashed to the floor. As I lay there rub

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语